PERMANENT RESIDENTIAL CARE:
– offering a home for life, as we are able to offer services for complex care needs including end-of-life care.
– for people requiring involvement in socializing and activities within Kent Farm. Days are available as requested Monday-Friday and include all meals and bathing if required.
– for people requiring short-term residential care for rehabilitation or holidays. This service has a dedicated room adapted to meet a wide range of needs and is available to family carers.
SPECIALIST PERMANENT RESIDENTIAL CARE:
– offering care for people who have dementia and or mental health conditions in our 4 bedded specialist unit.
SPECIALIST DAY SERVICES:
– offering a service for people with dementia. Staffing is provided according to needs and activities are provided in a small secure environment. Meals are provided and bathing can be arranged as required.